Hosted by Wellington High School Coach Matt Colin, County, Conference, State, and National Coach of the Year along with his staff.
Featuring players from the perennial state-power Wellington High School Wolverines basketball team.
There will be 4 sessions offered this summer for Boys and Girls, ages 6-14
June 6-9, 2022 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Wolverine Skills) (Sold Out)
June 13-16, 2022 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Wolverine Skills) (Sold Out)
June 20-23, 2022 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (WHS Camp) (Sold Out)
June 27-30, 2022 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (WHS Camp)
Wellington High School Gymnasium
$180.00 per camper/per week
$340.00 per camper if enrolling for 2 sessions
- Individual skills training for any player, and and skill level.
- Coaching on teamwork and playing different styles of basketball with different types of players.
- Camp hosted by the perennial state-powerhouse Wellington High School men’s basketball team, including players, coaches, and staff.
- Current and Former players representing multiple Conference, District, Regional, Final 4’s, State Runner-Up players and coaches instructing campers daily. Also featuring guests and coaches from the 2015 State Championship team.
- Free camp T-Shirt for all campers
- Drills and skills (ball handling, passing, shooting, and defense)
- Competitions (knockout, free-throw shooting, hot shot, buzzer beaters)
- 4 Days of basketball with half court and full court play
- FUN, FUN, FUN
Campers must bring their own lunch. Lunch will NOT be provided and at this time no concession is allowed